The University of Technology Sydney – UTS – is a dynamic and innovative university located in central Sydney. UTS joined CQC²T in 2017 as a collaborating partner led by Program Manager Professor Michael Bremner.
Prof Bremner’s research at CQC²T is focused on methodologies and capabilities of quantum software and information technologies, with a significant focus on the development of new applications for these technologies.
Based out of the UTS Centre for Quantum Software and Information the research is dedicated to the development of the software and information processing infrastructure required for future quantum technologies.
- Prof. Michael BremnerWork Package Leader, Program ManagerUniversity of Technology Sydney
- Dr. Marika KieferovaResearch FellowUniversity of Technology Sydney
- Mr. Jason GavrielPhD StudentUniversity of Technology Sydney
- Mr. Leone HudsonPhD StudentUniversity of Technology Sydney
- Mr. Mauricio MoralesPhD StudentUniversity of Technology Sydney
- Mr. Timothy ScholesPhD StudentUniversity of Technology Sydney
- Mr. Alexis T. ShawPhD StudentUniversity of Technology Sydney