The Silicon Quantum Hardware Program, led by Professor Andrea Morello based at UNSW Sydney, invents, develops and implements novel methods to realize the hardware of a silicon quantum computer with ion-implanted donors in silicon, using fabrication methods compatible with standard industrial processes.
The research focuses on experimental control, readout and coupling of single P-atom spin qubits in silicon, for the construction of a scalable spin-based quantum computer that is compatible with standard semiconductor fabrication processes. In addition, it invents and develops new theoretical ideas for efficient and scalable quantum logic gates for donors in silicon.
- Prof. Andrea Morello Work Package Leader, Program Manager UNSW Sydney
- Dr. Tim Botzem Research Fellow UNSW Sydney
- Ms. Irene Fernandez de Fuentes PhD Student UNSW Sydney
- Dr. Danni Holmes Research Fellow UNSW Sydney
- Dr. Benjamin Joecker Research Fellow UNSW Sydney
- Dr. Mark Johnson Research Fellow UNSW Sydney
- Dr. Anders Kringhoej Research Fellow UNSW Sydney
- Ms. Laura O'Neill MEng Student UNSW Sydney
- Mr. Rostyslav Savytskyy PhD Student UNSW Sydney
- Dr. Daniel Schwienbacher Research Fellow UNSW Sydney
- Ms. Holly Stemp PhD Student UNSW Sydney
- Ms. Gozde Ustun PhD student UNSW Sydney
- Mr. Wyatt Vine PhD Student UNSW Sydney
- Mr. Steve Xi Yu PhD Student UNSW Sydney