Building a quantum computer is a major challenge in understanding the quantum effects that we want to put to practical use for computation. Along with that we have a big challenge in designing the control and measurement electronics that are needed to operate a complex device such as a quantum computer at high frequencies and temperatures near absolute zero.
Led by Program Manager Associate Professor Arne Laucht from UNSW Sydney, the Scale-up Engineering Program focuses on developing these enabling technologies: high-sensitivity quantum measurements, control and readout multiplexing for routing information into, out of, and within the quantum processor.
- A. Prof. Arne Laucht Program Manager UNSW Sydney
- Chris Adambukulam PhD Student UNSW Sydney
- Dr. Maya Isarov Research Fellow UNSW Sydney
- Paul Steinacker PhD Student UNSW Sydney
- Hyma Vallabhapurapu PhD Student UNSW Sydney
- Zeheng Wang PhD Student UNSW Sydney
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/cqc2t.org/public_html/wp-content/themes/cqc2t-v2/single-cpt_research.php on line 249