RMIT University joined CQC²T as a core partner in June 2018.
CQC²T has two Program Managers based at RMIT University. Dr Alberto Peruzzo leads the Logical Qubit Work Package and is the Program Manager for the Photonic Quantum Processor Program. A/Prof Nicolas Menicucci leads the Deterministic Entanglement Work Package and is the Program Manager for the Continuous-Variable Quantum Technology Program.
The RMIT University hosts the Quantum Photonics Laboratory. Dr Peruzzo is the Director of the new RMIT research facilities based out of the city campus The facilities include; quantum optics laboratories for single photon experiments; a wet lab with fume hoods, sample preparation tools and a dicing saw; prototyping laboratories; and a cryogenic laboratory with a 1 Kelvin cryostat.
- A. Prof. Nicolas C MenicucciWork Package Leader, Program ManagerRMIT University
- Dr. Alberto PeruzzoWork Package Leader, Program ManagerRMIT University
- Dr. Rafael AlexanderResearch FellowRMIT University
- Dr. Md (Asad) AsaduzzamanResearch FellowRMIT University
- Dr. Valentina BaccettiResearch FellowRMIT University
- Dr. Robert ChapmanResearch FellowRMIT University
- Dr. Brett JohnsonResearch FellowRMIT University
- Dr. Kibret MessaleaResearch AssistantRMIT University
- Dr. Akram Youssry MohamedResearch FellowRMIT University
- Mr. Antonopoulos (Lucky) KanellosPhD StudentRMIT University
- Mr. Akib KarimPhD StudentRMIT University
- Mr. Lucas MensenPhD StudentRMIT University
- Mr. Blayney WalshePhD StudentRMIT University
- Mr. Yang YangPhD StudentRMIT University
- Ms. Nicci CoadNode AdministratorRMIT University