The Rare-Earth Integration Program is led by Associate Professor Matthew Sellars, based in the Research School of Physics at the Australian National University. The program’s focus is on the development of optical quantum devices that utilize rare-earth optical centres in solids.
Crossing the boundary between solid-state and optical quantum information technologies, the program aims to develop the hardware to enable the demonstration of a quantum communication network. The program is closely associated with the Centre’s goal of extending the range of communications through the development of a quantum repeater.
- A. Prof. Matthew J. Sellars Work Package Leader, Program Manager Australian National University
- Dr. Rose Ahlefeldt Program Manager Australian National University
- Dr. Morgan Hedges Research Fellow Australian National University
- Jack Lang PhD Student Australian National University
- John McMahon PhD Student Australian National University
- James Stuart PhD Student Australian National University
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/cqc2t.org/public_html/wp-content/themes/cqc2t-v2/single-cpt_research.php on line 249