Led by Professor Lloyd Hollenberg, Deputy Director of CQC²T, based at the University of Melbourne, the Quantum Processor Development Program’s objective is to develop comprehensive theoretical descriptions of quantum information processing and the development of related quantum technology applications. The program pays particular attention to the silicon and phosphorus quantum devices, and all facets of their operation relevant to the Centre goals.
The Quantum Processor Development Program spans research from the consideration of quantum information processing, architectures and quantum error correction focusing on Centre spin-qubit hardware, to the application of quantum sensing techniques to the characterisation of silicon-based devices and related applications, as well as control techniques to improve quantum gate operation.
- Prof. Lloyd C.L. Hollenberg Deputy Director, Executive Team. Program Manager University of Melbourne
- Quinlan Arnold Masters Student University of Melbourne
- Spiro Gicev PhD Student University of Melbourne
- Alexander Healey PhD Student University of Melbourne
- Dr. Muhammad Usman University of Melbourne
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/cqc2t.org/public_html/wp-content/themes/cqc2t-v2/single-cpt_research.php on line 249