The Optical Quantum Information Program is led out of Griffith University. The Program investigates cutting-edge photonic quantum information approaches for information processing and networked quantum information, as well as making key advances in the underlying quantum information science.
In CQC²T, this ranges from theoretical schemes for realising algorithms and error correction, through to efficient and practical optical encodings, and onto underlying source, circuit and detection technologies and distributed and networked communications and processing, where optics is critical.
- Kok Wei Bong PhD Student Griffith University
- Dominick Joch PhD Student Griffith University
- Mr. Farzad Jouneghani Research Fellow Griffith University
- Alex Pepper PhD Student Griffith University
- Dr. Nora Tischler Program Manager Griffith University
- Luis Villegas Aguilar PhD Student Griffith University
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/cqc2t.org/public_html/wp-content/themes/cqc2t-v2/single-cpt_research.php on line 249