Scalability and integration are key factors for the realisation of practical quantum technologies. The Integrated Quantum Photonics Program, led by Dr. Nora Tischler at Griffith University, will develop these concepts in quantum optics by realising the technological infrastructure for large scale integrated optical devices with a computational complexity to outperform current classical computers. This program will implemented integrated quantum photonics circuits and high efficiency single photon detectors to develop fast, reconfigurable waveguide networks, integrated sources of non-classical light such as single photons and cluster states and high efficiency waveguide detectors.
- Dr. Nora Tischler Program Manager Griffith University
- Dr. Robert Cernansky Research Fellow Griffith University
- Paul Fisher PhD Student Griffith University
- Mr. Benjamin Haylock Research Fellow Griffith University
- Daniel Peace PhD Student Griffith University
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/cqc2t.org/public_html/wp-content/themes/cqc2t-v2/single-cpt_research.php on line 249