The Integrated Quantum Networks and Control Program, led by Dr Hidehiro Yonezawa, based at UNSW Canberra, aims to demonstrate a new paradigm for implementing intrinsically stable and controllable quantum devices using quantum control. An objective of this program is to develop a repeatable and scalable waveguide device based on a coherent control, and develop innovative engineering design method to create a quantum network. This program also aims to develop practical quantum control protocols and continuous variable quantum technologies based on squeezed states and entanglement.
- Dr. Hidehiro Yonezawa Program Manager UNSW Sydney
- Dr. Jiri Janousek Senior Research Fellow Australian National University
- Mr. David McManus PhD Student UNSW Sydney
- Mr. Biveen Shajilal PhD Student Australian National University
- Dr. Trevor Wheatley Research Fellow UNSW Sydney
- Dr. Shota Yokoyama Research Fellow UNSW Sydney